Friday 4 October 2013

Australian Dream Cream Reviews - Does It Really Work?

Australian Dream Review
Australian Dream

If you had arthritis or having joint pain, then don't think that you are alone suffering from this. Joint pain due to arthritis has affected as many as Americans that you cannot expect. So for these joint pain remedy, joint supplements or cream is said to be a first line of defense to fight against arthritis.

About Australian Dream

Australian Dream is one such product, which claims to be a good arthritis pain relief cream. Yes, it is a cream, not a tablet nor a capsule. It claims that it helps to reduce the inflammation and pain by just applying this cream. It claims that as you apply this cream it gives you soothing relief from pain and itchiness of joints.

Australian Dream is manufactured in the United States and distributed by Nature's Health Connection, Inc. Campton. This Australian Dream cream claims that it is odorless and grease-free cream that can help to relieve minor arthritis pain and also the pain of sprains and bruises. It offers a 30 day money back guarantee. It comes in various different packs of 2 oz., 4 oz. and 9 oz. Jars. It is sold through many retailers such as drugstore. The cost of 4 oz. of Australian Dream is $29.99. Price may vary according to different retailers.

What does it contain?

The main active ingredient is Histamine Dihydrochloride. The other ingredients are as follows:

  • Emu Oil
  • Aqua (Deionized Water)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • C13-14 Isoparaffin
  • Chondroitin Sulfate
  • Ethylhexyl Stearate
  • Glucosamine Sulfate
  • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil
  • Laureth-7
  • Methylisothiazolinone
  • Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
  • Polyacrylamide
  • Potassium Sorbate
  • Sodium Polyacrylate
  • Tetrasodium EDTA
  • Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin-E
  • Trideceth-6
How to use Australian Dream Cream?

It is said that you can apply this cream on the painful area for 3-4 times daily, but not more than that. It is said that you must massage the cream for some time so that it gets absorbed into the skin. One tip recommended is that if you go for a bath, wash the cream only after 15 minutes. This cream is only for adults.

Pros

  1. It offers 30 day money guarantee.
  2. It contains all natural herbs.
  3. It is in cream form, which acts as a good anti-inflammatory cream.
  4. Quick temporary relief from joint pain and aches without burning sensation.
  5. Available in various different retail store.
Cons
  1. It is not clinically proven.
  2. Ingredients detail is not given on the official site.
  3. Confusion about the manufacturer name.
  4. Not for pregnant and nursing women.
  5. No consumer testimonial present on the official site.
Does Australian Dream have any Side Effects?

It contains shellfish, thus may cause allergy to some peoples. The main active ingredients Histamine Dihydrochloride which is said to have a number of side effects related to eyes, wound on the skin, if inhaled or mistakenly eaten by children, so can cause lots of effects. Thus their label contains a lot of caution such as not to apply on wound, or on rashes, do not let it go into our eyes, etc. Thus there are lots of side effects related to the main active ingredient.

Does Australian Dream Cream Work?


The working explained mentions that the ingredients used in the cream help to increase blood flow. As blood flow increases the affected areas start to receive proper blood, resulting in lowering of pain in joints.

It is said to be effective to provide relief from mild arthritis pain, bruises and sprains without any burning sensation. Unfortunately the manufacture on the official site didn't mention anything about what effect it will have on severe arthritis pain. Also the cream doesn't have any clinical studies to prove its effect even on mild pain.
 

Customer Testimonials

It works miraculously on all kinds of pain. It is great for arthritis and back, muscle and any kind of pain. I've used it for years and always try to have a supply handy.
- By 7709 "Cyanemi" (Michigan)

Did not work for my wife...she said it was a great smoothing cream but did not help her arthritis symtoms. I will be returning for the money back refund. Only problem I may have is Amazon did not provide a reciept with the shipment...not sure if Australian Dream will honor the computer generated copy of my order. Will post final outcome.
- By Edward Standal (Plymouth, Minnesota United States)

source - amazon.com

I bought this for the arthritis in my fingers. Used it for several days without and any positive results. I intend to return it and see if they actually return the $29 I paid for the item.
- By Belle25

My right shoulder is sore whenever I twist it to reach for something behind me etc. I used the cream twice a day. It helps somewhat. There's still a little pain but it beats taking Alleve everyday.
- By tricia66

source - cvs.com


Conclusion

Australian Dream claims to be a good product for joint pain in a cream form. This cream has good features such as it is odorless, non-staining and has no burning sensation. Australian Dream Cream claims that it has all natural herbs. It has FAQ's, but it doesn't have consumer testimonial and it has also not explained the ingredients detail and use. It also does not claim that it is a clinically proven cream that will even help to relieve mild joint pain.


Flexoplex

41 comments:

  1. It has these 3 major benefits: Reduces Pain & Increases Comfort, Improves Flexibility & Mobility and Provides Support for Bones & Joints. Thus a great product to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This cream is total BS. it is no better than cold cream. I tried it and my Mother in Law 88 used it there was no relief. I did send it back and I did get a full refund, that's the good part.

      Delete
  2. I think pills are much better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found no creams that help elbow pain.
    does this stuff really work??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only provides temporary heat to the skin. It doesn't penetrate the skin to provide any relief to muscles and joints.

      Delete
    2. I ordered this cream with high hopes that it would work as well as the other reviewers stated. I have used it for nearly 2-3 weeks with no results. I have OA in both knees and I am in pain all every day. I was looking for something that would lessen the pain, and the glowing praises I have read just don't seem to fit the product.

      Delete
    3. This is pretty much the same as all the other creams out there only it doesn't smell as strong..

      Delete
    4. I tried several other creams and this one last longer so it work good for my knee pain but a bit expensive.

      Delete
    5. I bought the 2 oz size for $18 at Walmart. Applied on my arthritis hands and knees. I didn't get any relief at all.

      Delete
    6. This works very well for me. Gave some to my 52 year-old mother and she loves it..

      Delete
    7. I've tried all the creams for arthritis and this is the only one that works for me. I apply it several rimes per day and use more than a thin application. I have osteoarthritis in my back and knees. I'm in pain constantly, but amazingly this cream tones down the pain.

      Delete
  4. OK, got my Australian Dream Cream today and starting using it, will let everyone know one way or the other how it works out.
    Hoping for the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This doesn't work on arthritic joints. I used it on my both knees - the pain came back within 15 minutes after applying the cream. I don't recommend this cream for arthritic sufferers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not as good as other topical creams!
    High price and no invoice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought this for my wife who has severe pain in both knees. In short, it was completely ineffective and I am now attempting to reclaim the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tried this cream to relieve arthritis pain, stiff joints etc. I didn't noticed any difference and will not refill this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I was going to try the cream, but after hearing u guys, I dont think so

      Delete
    2. I have tried this cream and it's the nutz. Love it. Got rid of my pain in about 5 minutes. I use it 2 times a day and have been able to walk and feel better than I have in a long time....There is a money back guarantee on the product so why not give it a try......

      Delete
    3. I started using another pain reliever called Eezaway Relief and this finally helped take my shoulder pain away i've had for almost a year!

      Delete
  9. I cannot tell any difference in the pain in my knees after taking this product. I don't recommend it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried this cream using it three to four times a day and it does not work to relieve pain or swelling at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it is amazing, made my knee pain go away almost immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had been in a hospital pain management program with limited results at best. I had pain in one knee, both hips, right heel, neck and mild pain in left shoulder and severe pain in right shoulder. I tried Australian Dream on my own (3) times per day on each area for (30) days. I noticed some improvement overall in about 1-1/2 weeks. At the end of (30) days the improvement was substantial. Pain disappeared in my knee, reduced about 70% in my hips, reduced about 80% in my left shoulder and about 50% in my right shoulder. I now use it once about (3) days per week. My heel pain is about 90%. This product has been great for me, but I had to be patient and let it work. I will continue to use this product.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to say I was skeptical, but very surprised when it did give me some relief. I am on my third jar now and don't intend to be without it again. It did not offer immediate relief but after a few applications I was able to feel the pain relief. I didn't think it would work at all, and was very pleasantly surprised. I use it on arthritis in my knees, shoulders, and one of my wrists. Sometimes the pain is so bad I can't walk until I use the cream...Love this stuff. Give it a chance, it doesn't work on the first application...Maybe I am just one of the ones that it does work for.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes it really works. In me it works while I am actually applying it to the site, usually my hip and low back area and sometimes the sides. Like magic,....for a moment all pain is gone. Problem is....it doesn't last that long. I find that in 15 minutes I need to use it again for about 4 applications. It is rather expensive to have to use it that often. But I can't resist its effectiveness when I am in real pain.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great stuff for arthritis pain everywhere! A jar is expensive but it lasts a long time because you only have to do a light application. I always have a backup jar so I am never without it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This Chuck Woolery character is in it for the money only. The cream does not work but they will give you your money back. It's just BS that they lead you on with pain relief and there in NOTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really i am impressed from this post....the person who created this post is a generous and knows how to keep the readers connected..thanks for sharing this with us found it informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates..
    dream cream

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have arthritis in the big toe joint which can be very painful at times. I bought a bottle of Australian Dream and have been using it every morning and evening for a week. I have had no pain in the joint since I've been using the product. Everyone's body is different but it seems to be working quite well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. works good on my lower back muscle

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have severe spinal arthritis. I decided to give Australian Dream a try. I used to take opioids for relief - but they only took the edge off. One application of Australian Dream got rid of the pain in minutes! I have continued to use and purchase it! Try and take it from me! Big Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an add-on to the above: I NO LONGER TAKE OPIOIDS! Big Bob

      Delete
  21. If I could afford it, I'd take a daily bath in it. My wife and I think it is the best thing since puffed wheat. Absolutely works for us.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ageless Aesthetic @ Thanks for taking the time to debate this, I feel powerfully concerning it and love learning additional on this subject. If attainable, as you gain experience, would you mind change your web log with additional information? it's very useful on behalf of me See more at :-- http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ageless-aesthetic/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://shravankolors.blogspot.in/2018/05/natural-face-whitening-tips.html

      Delete
  23. You have brought up a very superb points, appreciate it for the post. I would love to know more about this so posting more would be appreciated.

    Best Kids Website Design and Marketing Solutions for Pediatricians in America.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was indeed skeptical. I have trigger finger and have endured several painful injections which have ultimately failed. The pain and inability to get any worthwhile sleep is debilitating. So, I was heading towards surgery that I didn't want. I decided to give A/Dream a chance. That night I had my first uninterrupted sleep in weeks. I had no pain and the clicking finger abated. I have now applied it for several days and nights and the condition has shown remarkable improvement. I am moving away from surgery to pain free days and wonderful sleep. This product works for me and has improved an unusual condition not mentioned in the advertising. I shall not be without it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beverlynn Chalmers25 October 2017 at 16:03

    10/25/17,trying for first time, Blue emu was ok,But this got better ratings.let you know if I will B a getting my cash back. Both knees. be blessed yall.

    ReplyDelete