Monday 6 May 2013

Wendy Williams wows with her slim figure

Wendy Williams was stunning on Sunday as she showed off a new, slimmer shape.

Her sparkling column dress, combined with her 20-pound weight loss (at least) over the past year revealing a tiny waist, has the Web buzzing today about her look at last night's Broadway.com Audience Choice Awards.

Wendy WilliamsWilliams mentioned in a behind-the-scenes video of her Wendy Williams Show last month that she vowed last May to start trying to change her eating habits.

"Cut out a few things from your diet ... portion control! ... You're going to notice the difference in how you look," she says in monologue on eating that starts right after the 5-minute mark. "It's not going to happen overnight."

Williams discussed some of the healthy snacks she uses (red wine vinegar instead of salad dressing; "I cut cheese out") and revealed that her 50th birthday is what's motivating her.

"It's funny because I wasn't a gorilla before. I lost maybe 20 pounds. I weigh 175. I told you when I got on the scales, it was 195 and then you know I was like 'OK, I've got to get ready for my 50th birthday ...' "(She turns 50 on July 18, 2014.) "Fifty, I can see that as one of those milestones that makes you want to jump off a building," she said. "But I refuse to let it get me down."

Article was originally published at usa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment